Wednesday 3 September 2014

 NEW POST:The Cool Animals and Wonder Worm
One cool day in the Cool Animals' Clubhouse, they were thinking about pie when their new manager, the Rabbit of Wisdom said 'Animals, our numbers are dropping low and we need a new Animal to get our numbers higher.' So on Sunday they had an audition for the new Cool Animal. They tried each animal. They thought they should have the Super Duper Dragon but he wasn't real. Then a worm named Mr Dave Worm also known as Wonder Worm when he got confused said, 'Yo! 'Sup, I am Mr D Worm.' Then his nephew said, ''Sup. This is my uncle. I just want to warn you that he sometimes gets really confused. Sometimes. Just warning you guys.'
'Thanks,' said the Pretty Peacock, looking in her mirror, not listening.
So, they watched Mr D Worm rap. This is his rap: 'Yo. I am the Worm. Yeah Yeah. So please pick me. I have a pie, dude. Pick me!'  WORD.
Dude you win welcome to the CA's said the pretty peacock
'Ok,' said the Cool Animals,  'NOW AUDITIONS ARE OVER!
'Awww,' said the other Animals.
So when thay got home they welcomed MR D Worm with
 KFC and they talked.
Then MR D Worm turned to ...... WONDER WORM!!!!!!
'OH glob,' said the Cool Animals, 'What should we do?'
Then the Relaxed Elephant said: 'I know, let's call Wonder Worm's nephew When they where calling Boy Worm, Wonder Worm said:
Where am I? Who's my dog? Why am I a pink worm? Wait I will save you chair! Do not worry!'
Hello any one there The Relaxed Elephant calling.
Yes boy worm here is my uncle bothering you?
Yes said the Proud but nice dog please help us .
Ok here 1# get some beer 2# stuff him in the beer bottle 3# let him fall asleep 4# wait for 5 days then when he wakes up he will be good for now said Boy Worm.
Thanks said the Relaxed Elephant bye!
So Wonder Worm got in the beer.
When 5 days where done Wonder Worm was MR D Worm.
They had a big party with pie and cookies and lots of nice things.
The Animals said let's never get a new animal they never did so when you see a pink worm just think is that MR D Worm or Wonder Worm.
TheEND
  
BY TESSA AND SIMON DAGUT

No comments:

Post a Comment